On Friday, September 11th, Jace Caspi passed away after a long hard battle with Cancer. Jace founded the Uchiha Ball Hockey team in the London BHi D2 division, where he played with some of his closest friends. All of Jace's friends and teammates will continue to honour his memory with his name on the back of their Uchiha jerseys.
After speaking with his wife Emily, we have decided to make the Caspi jersey available for purchase. All of the profit's from these jerseys ($40) will be donated in Jace's honour to the TLC Foundation (TERESINA LARIZZA CHARITY). This foundation helped provide Jace and Emily with their honeymoon to Niagara Falls. All of the jerseys will come with the number of your choice and CASPI on the back, as well as the memorial patch on the front.
Jerseys are available in Youth Small - Youth XL, as well as Adult Small - 4XL. Jerseys are made to order and will take about 4 weeks to be delivered to you. Local pickup available in London.
About the TLC Foundation:
As a lasting testament to his late Mother, Leo Larizza established the Teresina Larizza Charities Foundation. (TLC)
• Is a community-based charitable organization
• Is committed to assisting under-privileged and seriously ill children
• Provides gifts at Christmas, birthdays, special occasions
• Assists parents, siblings, caregivers
• Works with social service agencies such as Life Spin, Big Brothers/Sisters, Children’s Hospital
• Provides visits from Leo to every youngster hospitalized over Christmas at Children’s Hospital of Western Ontario
By giving to the Teresina Larizza Charities Foundation you have the opportunity to make a huge difference in a small life!